An opportunity to secure a luxurious lifestyle property that has been architecturally designed with meticulous attention to detail. Exhibiting hallmark craftsmanship that is second to none, this home is positioned just 700 metres from the world renowned and iconic Echo Point Lookout.
Offering multi-zone entertaining versatility and smooth transitions between inside and out, there are stylish finishes at every turn. You will find parquetry style wood floors, exceptional accommodation, sleek bathrooms with exquisite tiling patterns, a sprawling open plan integrated Miele kitchen with veined marble bench tops and a butler’s pantry with dual wine fridges.
Ducted heating and cooling systems, double glazed window systems with multiple bi-fold doors, along with a superb indoor gas heated swimming pool and sauna complex, have taken sophistication to a whole other level. No limits have been put on storage with built-in robes, floor-to-ceiling library cabinetry and an outstanding dedicated laundry room.
Manicured tiered gardens with tiered, mature and colourful inclusions, an arched gateway and a Koi pond feature all add to the lifestyle experience.With so many unique features, seeing really is believing and an expeditious private inspection is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Summary of Features:
– Versatile floorpan offering multiple relaxation and entertaining zones
– Miele integrated kitchen with marble bench tops & butler’s pantry
– Double glazed window system, ducted heating & cooling, underfloor inc.
– Deluxe master suite with exquisite finishes & private terrace
– 5 bedrooms in total, each with floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobes
– High ceilings with decorative detail, parquetry-style floors, lux light fittings
– Indoor heated pool complex with sauna, shower & multiple French doors
– Manicured gardens, tiered levels, entertaining decks, privately screened
– Sought-after position minutes from the iconic Echo Point lookout
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- Land is 1,028 m²