From an elevated perspective, this dual-level residence offers panoramic views overlooking the valley and the city of Sydney. Its superb street appeal on a 1037sqm block makes this home an exceptionally rare offering.
Bathed in abundant natural light, you can enjoy the sun streaming through the expansive glass windows in the two separate oversized living areas, study nook, and kitchen. The kitchen features gas cooking facilities, and a walk-in pantry. Washing up will never be a chore with the amazing view straight to the city skyline. Transition to the large, covered deck for entertaining or to simply relax and unwind.
The versatile floor plan offers four spacious bedrooms on the entry level, each with a built-in robe, and the master bedroom with a double vanity and shower ensuite. The family bathroom has a separate bath and shower with an overhead skylight. Plenty of built-in storage has been incorporated throughout both levels, including the laundry with its very practical 3rd WC.
This welcoming home has a slow combustion wood fire heater in the family room and ducted gas heating throughout. Further space is available under the deck, leading to a sizeable workshop and storeroom. Both the front and rear gardens are adorned with remarkable, well-established cool-climate plantings and trees.
This charming brick family home is set in a peaceful location and just a few minutes’ drive from local cafes, shops, schools and train station in the village.
Summary of features:
– Panoramic bush views overlooking the valley and to the city of Sydney
– Two living areas, all with a relaxed open plan feel; plenty of natural light
– Central kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cooking; ample built-in storage
– Four bedrooms all with built-in robes, spacious master features ensuite
– Slow combustion heater in family room & ducted gas heating throughout
– Laundry has convenient 3rd WC and access to separate paved courtyard area
– Lockup Double garage plus sizeable workshop and storeroom
– Short drive to local cafes, shops, schools and train station in the village
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,037 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces