Immaculately presented throughout, this beautiful weatherboard architectural classic is the epitome of the mountain lifestyle. Positioned on a large 1270sqm block, it is surrounded by pristine and private low maintenance gardens. It offers both undeniable convenience and comfort with an expansive versatile floorplan within a short 1km walk to all the local fine cafes and boutiques of Leura Mall.
The contemporary open-plan format blends perfectly with original period features such as high ceilings and sash windows, creating an inviting interior. A fully-carpeted formal living room leads into the generous dining, kitchen and family area. Featuring timber floors, a warming slow combustion fire and uninterrupted access to a sunny elevated rear deck and barbecue area, this home makes quite the impression. For those that love to cook, the island bench kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and provides plenty of bench preparation space and has ample storage.
With plenty of natural light throughout, at ground level there are three double bedrooms with built-in robes, including a master with impeccable ensuite, separate study, modern bathroom, toilet and internal laundry. Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms, a third bathroom, and a fabulous additional retreat area, offering excellent accommodation options.
Additional features to note are ducted heating that ensures year-round comfort, two single lock-up garages and a separate carport. Being only a short 1km stroll to the shops, restaurants and amenities of Leura Mall, there is also easy access to local schools, city trains links and the outstanding bushwalks throughout the world heritage listed Blue Mountains national park.
Summary of Features:
– Charming weatherboard duel level mountain home, low maintenance gardens
– Two single garages plus additional carport providing ample off street parking
– Meticulously maintained & immaculately presented; wood floors and carpets
– High ceilings & sash windows; ducted heating throughout, neutral colour scheme
– Spacious open plan kitchen, dining & informal living with slow combustion fire
– Easy transition out to elevated entertaining deck & BBQ area overlooking lawn
– Master ensuite; three beds with BIWs; upper retreat with 4th & 5th bed + 3rd bath
– 1km walk/2 min drive to shops & eateries; easy access to school, trains & bus
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,277 m²
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Garage