Full of natural light, this impressive family home offers a versatile floor plan, allowing plenty of space for each person to enjoy individual pursuits as well as great areas to regroup together in. Showcasing dual living and entertaining zones, this home is uniquely attractive. With multiple large windows all around, it allows a sense of inviting the greenery from the outside in.
Set in a peaceful neighbourhood, it is surrounded by established gardens and plenty of level lawned areas for children to play. For those with a growing family there is space for multiple vehicles by way of a double garage and additional off street driveway parking. The adjacent storage area also sports a practical 3rd WC.
Soaring ceilings in the main living area give a feeling of free expansiveness. The centrally placed kitchen, with island bench and breakfast bar seating, opens out to a sunny paved seating area. For those that like to entertain, this home offers space both inside and out for hanging with friends and family.
Bedrooms are privately spaced with built-in storage and private patios for the majority. The master bedroom features a walk in robe, frameless glass shower ensuite and private balcony overlooking the rear garden. The immaculate family bathroom enjoys a corner spa bath and has a separate WC. Well equipped throughout, there is gas ducted heating, ceiling fans, downlights, a spacious internal laundry and dedicated study.
Conveniently situated, this home occupies an expansive level block and is within an easy walk or 3 minute drive to Lawson Train Station and local schools, as well as shops and delicious restaurants. The beautiful Lawson Water Fall Circuits are within close proximity as is the fabulous olympic pool. This is a home that captures the heart and is good for the priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Set back from road and neighbouring properties, providing peaceful privacy
– Split level layout with dual living areas, high ceilings; ducted heating; c/fans
– Open plan kitchen with island breakfast bar, gas cooktop, granite bench tops
– Three spacious bedrooms at ground level with family spa bathroom & sep. WC
– Master bedroom on upper level with ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
– Dedicated home office; spacious internal laundry with storage & ext. access
– Dble garage to rear with WC & storage; green house; level established gardens
– Quiet cul-de-sac location; easy 5 min drive to shops, library and olympic pool
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,301 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces