For those seeking immediate comfort at an affordable entry point this well presented single level brick family home is a perfect find. Neatly presented throughout, it is full of natural light, enjoys a neutral colour palette and is situated in an ultra convenient location moments frrom all that the boutique village of Leura has to offer.
With a wide driveway, offering easy access to a spacious double garage, there is plenty of space for those with multiple vehicles. Well proportioned throughout, the entry hallway has a skylight that draws the natural light in from the outset. An open plan format living and rumpus flows through to a traditional well presented kitchen and dining area. Sliding doors ensure a smooth transition out to a covered and private entertaining patio. The surrounding lawn areas and garden beds offer plenty of scope for those that wish to create a horticultural paradise or alternatively they are easily maintainable if one wishes to just keep a simple aesthetic.
All bedrooms are well proportioned, with two of the three sporting built-in wardrobes. An additional hallway linen closet, a spacious internal laundry and extra depth to the rear of the garage ensure that ample storage is available. The bathroom is original and has been maintained in immaculate condition. This home offers immediate comfort and a neutral canvas should you wish to further contemporise when the time is right in the future. With apparent appeal to a wide variety of buyers it ticks boxes for investors, young families or couples looking to set up their new home. This one is well worth adding to you priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Solid brick home with excellent street access; low maintenance gardens
– Neat and tidy throughout with ample storage & simple modern upgrades
– Light-filled living area, rumpus and eat-in kitchen with open flow through all
– Master and second bedroom with built-ins; all three are well-proportioned
– Smooth flow through sliding doors to covered & private entertaining patio
– Centrally positioend immaculate bathroom with separate tub & shower recess
– Double auto garage with additional bench space, internal access & laundry
– 350m to Leura primary school; 1 km to boutique shops, cafes & train station
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,050 m²
- 2 Garage