Positioned on a generous 932sqm block, in a quiet yet convenient pocket of Hazelbroook, this single-level brick home, is an easy-to-maintain home featuring a generous layout, with four bedrooms and fully fenced backyard complete with babbling brook to the rear.
Well presented throughout, you can move straight in and live in this home for years to come, but there is clear opportunity to add significant value by further renovating the gas kitchen and bathrooms later down the track or by adding another level (STCA).
The open plan living area is bright and spacious, offering garden views from either side and keeping an even temperature through the seasons with its reverse cycle air conditioning wall unit. With an easy transition through to the adjoining kitchen there is plenty of space for a growing family to dine together with friends. A fabulous alfresco patio enjoys a sunny disposition and the gardens are lush and verdant with the gentle sound of a running brook to the rear.
There are four light and airy bedrooms, three with built-ins including the master, which also has a neat and tidy shower ensuite. A three-way bathroom offers space and practicality with its separate WC and separate vanity space. The bathroom area has a walk-in shower and bath. Leading into the garden, the internal laundry, once again, is spacious and the practical external access directly to the clothesline is a bonus.
Additional features to note are contemporary floor coverings throughout, cooling ceiling fans and single lock up garage that has roller door access from either side. All in all, this is a fabulous home that offers immediate comfort with scope to add individual personality.
Summary of Features:
– Neat and tidy single level brick home occupying a large 932sqm parcel
– Spacious living with reverse cycle a/c unit, ample natural light & garden views
– Large rear alfresco entertaining patio overlooking lush, verdant backyard
– Open plan gas kitchen with spacious dining area with sliding door out to patio
– Internal laundry with ext. access; spacious three-way bathroom; ceiling fans
– Four light-filled bedrooms, 3 with built-ins and master with shower ensuite
– Generous amount of storage throughout, single garage with front & rear doors
– North facing rear aspect, large sun dappled deck, pet-friendly fenced garden
– Positioned in a quiet tree-lined street and sought after pocket of Hazelbrook
– Situated within close proximity to shops, medical amenities & public transport
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 932 m²
- Open Parking Spaces