Enjoying an elevated perspective, this incredible family-focused residence offers spectacular uninterrupted views across the Jamison Valley and out to Mount Solitary and The Three Sisters. Situated in a serene cul-de-sac position, the multi-level floorplan offers space and versatility.
With high ceilings throughout and a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor entertaining areas that are truly in a league of their own, seeing is believing. A cleverly terraced garden boasts an expansive sandstone relaxation area complete with fire pit and in-ground spa. Follow the pathway around to a lawned seating area and down to the putting green. On the lower level of the home there is the option to create the perfect home gym and on the upper, there is a home theatre and loft-style retreat area.
With space to entertain in numbers, in addition to the open plan kitchen, living and dining with its seamless transition to alfresco entertaining, there is also a separate formal lounge. The master bedroom provides ample storage with its walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with twin vanities. The electric ducted heating and cooling system and slow combustion fireplace ensure comfort through the changing seasons.
This property provides a carefree lifestyle of peace, privacy and luxury in a quiet tucked away location only minutes to Lincoln’s Rock and the Little Switzerland Trail leading to national park waterfalls. The school bus is at the top of the road and it is only a short drive to the village cafes, schools and city train links.
Summary of Features:
– Uninterrupted views across Jamison Valley to Mt Solitary & The Three Sisters
– Double brick split level lifestyle home providing peaceful & private luxury haven
– Expansive living/dining with slow combustion fire; french doors to ent. deck
– Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop & large walk-in pantry
– Stylish master bedroom with full ensuite & WIR; all bedrooms with built-ins
– Loft style home theatre with projector; adjoining bedroom or home office
– Electric ducted heating and cooling system throughout; 6.5kw Solar & Tesla battery
– Double garage with internal access and additional off-street parking
– Private wine cellar; spacious internal laundry with additional WC & storage
– Terraced sandstone entertaining spaces with large spa, fire pit & putting green
– 5 min drive to WWF village shops, cafes, medical amenities & city train links
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,929 m²
- Floor Area is 353 m²
- 2 Garage