A rustic yet comfortable offering with plenty of scope to capitalise on your initial investment, this mountain abode sits on a huge 4,995sqm bush block with extensive level cleared areas around the main house and separate workshop building. Situated only a 6 minute drive from Katoomba train station it satisfies the need for convenience coupled with the dream of owning a secluded mountain escape.
With exposed ceiling beams in warm honey coloured hues, and a centrally positioned slow combustion wood fire in the open plan living/dining/kitchen area it immediately garners a feeling of easy going comfort. The decor throughout is simple and practical, leaving plenty of room to renovate according to individual style. The shower bathroom is neatly functional and will benefit in time from a contemporary upgrade.
The upper level has a master bedroom with a partitioned walk-in robe, a second bedroom and additional study. Soaring pitched ceilings with exposed timber beams give a beautiful sense of space and polished wood floors complete the mountain cabin feel.
Additional features to note are the separate workshop that is well planned, stylishly painted and warmly carpeted; double carport; extensive vegetable plot and neatly maintained level lawn areas. This is a fabulous opportunity to secure a property with extensive land that would ideally suit a growing family, with the convenience of town life still within easy reach.
Summary of Features:
– Huge bush block with cleared areas offering immediate comfortable living
– Dual level living with separate workshop and double carport
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with central slow combustion wood fire
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe area, 2nd bedroom & additional study
– Rustic ambience with exposed timber beams and wood panelled ceilings
– Scope to upgrade and create a truly enviable mountain hideaway
– Fantastic space to introduce raised vegetable beds and poultry pens
– Close to Katoomba town centre, local amenities & city transport links
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,995 m²
- 2 Carport