Securing one of the Blue Mountains quaint historic cottages is becoming more and more elusive but this is a fabulous opportunity that presents itself. Sitting prettily on a level block of manageable proportions, this one is conveniently situated midway between the villages of Leura and Katoomba.
With generous garden areas to the rear, this level parcel is just the perfect size to satisfy those with a green thumb. To the rear, the covered deck welcomes the sun and is a great place for relaxing in solitude or socialising with friends. There is also access to a separate laundry workshop space and adjacent 2nd WC.
Original features such as high ceilings, timber lined walls & ceilings, leadlight details and polished wood floors will arrest your attention. As well as retaining the best of yesteryear, there are also practical contemporary inclusions such as reverse cycle air conditioning, wall heater, an upgraded bathroom and spacious open plan kitchen. Three well proportioned bedrooms feel airy and light-filled, with the master sporting twin built-in wardrobes.
Additional features to note are the carport, allowing off-street parking; the practical proximity to both Katoomba and Leura and all the amenities they offer; plus easy access to public transport just around the corner. In a nutshell, this property is a fabulous find and you will need to act swiftly to secure it before others.
Summary of Features:
– Excellent location, situated midway between the villages of Leura & Katoomba
– Pretty facade, well maintained surrounding gardens on a level block
– Quaint weatherboard mountain cottage with attractive original features
– Open plan living, dining & kitchen zones; reverse a/c, wall heater, gas bayonet
– Upgraded bathroom with bathtub; three bedrooms, master with built-in robes
– Plenty of natural light, French doors from main living out to rear deck
– Elevated deck overlooking gardens; space for vegetable plots; single carport
– Close proximity to bush walks, cafes, restaurants, amenities, public transport
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 466 m²
- 2 Toilet