For those looking for an affordable entry point into the property market of North Katoomba, this is the perfect opportunity. A traditional weatherboard exterior cottage, within a few minutes walking distance of the local primary school, makes this an attractive and practical offering.
The well proportioned living area and accommodation are graced with original timber floorboards, and ample natural light bathes the interiors. A functional open plan kitchen and dining area leads out to an expansive rear garden, with plenty of space for children to play. There is scope to introduce a contemporary fit-out when the time is right and create the perfect home to suit your individual style and budget.
The full bathroom has been upgraded with a light and bright feel and there is a dedicated laundry with easy access to the rear garden and its storage sheds. All in all this home offers an exciting entry point for those looking for a home that has all the practical needs covered. It is conveniently close to the local school, park and public transport, and offers huge scope for future capitalisation.
Summary of Features:
– Traditional floor plan with centralised living area leading to kitchen/dining
– Weatherboard cottage with enclosed a sunroom offering versatile 2nd living
– Functional kitchen leading out to expansive level rear garden with storage shed
– Neatly upgraded light bathroom with separate bath tub and shower recess
– Three well proportioned bedrooms; original timber floorboards throughout
– Laundry to rear with ext. access; single carport & additional driveway parking
– Convenient position within a 3 minute walk of local primary school & park
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 754 m²