Occupying a peaceful location, this spacious dual level brick home offers the perfect base from which a family can grow. Resting on an extremely generous 1,265sqm block, there is still plenty of room to capitalise further on its full potential. Minutes from the local primary and high schools, the local shopping precinct and playing fields, an easy-going lifestyle of convenience is undeniable.
On entry, the living areas are generously proportioned with high raked ceilings adding to the sense of openness. Multiple sliding doors give access to the extensive wraparound verandah and fill the internal areas with plenty of welcoming natural light. The main living enjoys a slow combustion fire and ceiling fans and a separately zoned media area also leads out to the rear expanse of garden. For those with clever foresight, an in-ground pool may well be a welcome addition.
Each bedroom on the upper level offers storage and the master boasts a generous walk-in robe, shower ensuite and its own private deck. The upper hallway has a cosy dedicated study space and large linen closet. An oversized double garage with internal access provides ever-practical additional space and protection from inclement weather. There is no shortage of storage space which is always a bonus with a growing family.
The classic timber open plan kitchen, with its casual dining area, offers immediate comfort but also a fabulous opportunity to completely modernise with individual style. The same applies to the family bathroom, ensuite and 3rd WC. This home, without a doubt, offers extremely versatile living spaces and accommodation. It is well presented throughout and boasts brand new quality carpets. With multiple transitions between the indoor and outdoor areas, this is a home that has fabulous potential to become the ultimate entertainer’s paradise.
Summary of Features:
– Spacious living with soaring raked ceilings, slow combustion fire, natural light
– Multiple doors out to wraparound verandah; separately zoned media area
– Open plan timber kitchen with space for casual dining & access to backyard
– Separate formal dining; int. access from double auto garage; laundry + 3rd WC
– Master bedroom with WIR, shower ensuite & private deck; 3 beds with BIWs
– Main bathroom with separate bathtub & shower recess; adjacent WC & basin
– Dedicated study space on upper level; large linen storage; garden with potential
– 3 min stroll to Winmalee High & bus; 15 min walk to local shops & primary school
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,265 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage