There is no denying that this cottage has history, character and charm written all over it. The pretty sash windows invite a flood of natural light across every surface and the floating wood floors offer a stylish and warm ambience. Positioned in a great location that is hard to beat, it is only 700m from Katoomba train station and the plethora of shops, cafes and restaurants that this eclectic town has to offer.
This two bedroom, one bathroom cottage is functional and versatile with an additional dining room, which could be re-purposed as a home office or possible third bedroom depending on individual requirements. The main living room has an attractive feature chimney breast and gas bayonet heating options which make the home warm and inviting in the cooler months. Leading out from the internal laundry, the level rear garden is of manageable proportions offering a historic lock-up garage, fire-pit seating to the rear and a full length driveway that is able to provide ample off-street parking. The rear garden will be the perfect spot to enjoy lazy afternoons with friends.
With a sympathetic meeting of old and new, the neutral colour palette on entry gives a contemporary feel. Proportions are intimate but its period high ceilings add a feeling of additional space. Whilst the bathroom is original it has been stylishly refreshed along with recent renovations of the kitchen and laundry, resulting in immediate practical comfort. Immaculately presented throughout, this home has undeniable appeal based within a friendly community and is well worth adding to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Brick veneer character home with stylish floating wood floors throughout
– Freshly schemed throughout with ample natural light through sash windows
– Superb retro style home with high ceilings and decorative architraves
– Living room with feature chimney breast; gas bayonet heating options
– Two light-filled double bedrooms with space to incorporate built-in storage
– Immaculately presented mid-century bathroom; renovated kitchen & int. laundry
– Generous sized block with easy-care lawns & full length driveway to rear LUG
– Enviable position within a stone’s throw of Katoomba town centre & train station
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 544 m²
- Floor Area is 69 m²
- Open Parking Spaces