Nestled close to the heart of Wentworth Falls, this property boasts a prime location, offering the convenience of easy access to shops, local amenities, and transport links. This character-filled cottage consists of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and is easily adaptable for various lifestyles.
With an abundance of natural light and neutral interiors, this home has a wonderful ambience with its spacious, separately zoned living spaces. The original features include high ceilings, timber-lined walls, beautiful lead light details, and polished wood floors, all of which contribute to the inviting atmosphere. The living room showcases an original fireplace with a slow combustion real wood fire, while the large rustic kitchen offers gas cooking facilities. The sunroom invites warmth through expansive glass windows and is a perfect place to sit and take in the surroundings.
All bedrooms are well-proportioned and boast ample space for additional storage to be incorporated. Downstairs, there is a self-contained living area equipped with kitchen and bathroom facilities. This home is ready for immediate comfort and offers a great investment proposition. It has an endearing style and exciting scope to positively capitalize on further down the track.
Summary of features:
– Three Bedroom character filled cottage set on 834sqm block
– Original features include high ceilings & polished wood floors
– Beautiful Leadlight and large windows throughout; outside deck
– Sun-drenched Sunroom with expansive windows with leafy outlook
– Gas bayonets and slow combustion real wood fire, quality carpets
– Generous garden areas; fenced backyard with garden shed, Carport
– Located only 400m from Wentworth Falls shops, cafes & train station
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 834 m²