Situated in a conveniently quiet pocket, this home offers generously proportioned living for today’s busy modern family and is within an easy stroll of the local showground & North Katoomba Public School and only a twenty minute walk to Katoomba Train Station.
The main residence enjoys a free-flowing open plan layout with high ceilings, slow combustion wood fireplace and stylish bamboo flooring in the living, dining and kitchen zones. With sliding patio doors from both individual living areas there is an easy transition out to the vast all-weather entertaining deck. Perfect for those that love to entertain with extended family and friends, there is a leafy bush outlook over the level surrounding gardens.
With four bedrooms, there is ample built-in storage and quality carpets underfoot. The family bathroom is spacious and modern with separate shower and freestanding bath. The internal laundry has a practical 3rd WC, always a plus with busy families. Additional beneficial features to note are gas facilities and solar power efficiencies.
Interest will be strong as this home is well suited to a growing family, those with teenagers seeking a little more independence or those needing a multi-generational versatile living space. On inspection you will see that practical use has been made of the lower level storage area. It would be a good idea to add this one to your prority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Generous 1107sqm block, native bush block with level garden areas
– Fabulous open plan layout with high ceilings and bamboo flooring
– Living areas with seamless flow out to huge all weather entertaining deck
– Four bedrooms, great built-in storage, quality carpets throughout
– Spacious contemporary family bathroom with shower & freestanding bath
– Int. laundry + 3rd WC; slow combustion wood fire; split a/c unit in bedroom
– Walking distance to local park, Katoomba North Public School & train station
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,107 m²
- 2 Garage