Positioned in a convenient location, only a short walk from the cafes, shops, and bush walks offered by the Hazelbrook township, sits this charming mountain brick home. It is also within easy walking distance of Hazelbrook Train Station, perfect for the regular city commute.
Offering an elevated perspective and resting on a large 972sqm garden block, this bright and airy home spans three levels. The character-filled residence takes style cues from its natural surroundings, featuring exposed brick, vaulted ceilings, extensive use of timber, and large windows framing the leafy views.
With a flexible floor plan comprising three bedrooms, three bathrooms, three separately zoned living areas, and a renovated kitchen, this home provides ample space. A centrally positioned slow combustion real wood fire adds to the cozy ambiance. The lower level features a separate entrance and houses a bathroom and small kitchenette, offering flexibility to serve as in-law accommodation or a home office. Additional features include cleverly designed storage areas to maximize space and livability, a carport with easy access to the large laundry, and tiered gardens filled with an array of native plantings.
This home is well suited for family lifestyles, the layout ensures that everyone can spread out when needed and come back together with ease. For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Josh Cameron-Lee on 0415 232 680
Summary of features:
– Sunny, elevated position on a 972sqm corner garden block
– Three generously proportioned bedrooms with bathrooms
– Airy and light filled interiors, high ceilings & hardwood flooring
– Separately zoned living areas offering space and flexibility
– Leafy surrounds with a mix of established trees and native plantings
– Spacious internal laundry room and ample storage space
– Carport with access to the internal laundry, ample storage space
– Sought-after convenience to local parks, schools, shops and transport
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 972 m²
- Open Parking Spaces