Taking this original 1922 property, which was the summer residence of notable jeweller, William ‘Bill’ Proud, and re-designing it with no expense spared on contemporary inclusions, has resulted in a sympathetic masterpiece that marries old and new together perfectly. Offering the ultimate in family luxury and entertaining excellence in one of Wentworth Falls most exclusive areas, this home is also situated just moments from some of the most iconic lookouts in the spectacular Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area.
This substantial family home sits on an expansive double block and comprises four generous bedrooms and four deluxe bathrooms, two of which are ensuites, designed with indulgent elegance in mind. There is Italian marble, Perrin & Rowe tapware and generous proportions in all. The ceilings are high, plate & picture rails run throughout the original residence and multiple windows capture an abundance of natural light.
The formal living room gives a feeling of grandeur with its Murano glass chandelier and leads through to a more relaxed sunroom dining area. The rear annex extension exudes streamlined minimalism with its vast open plan kitchen, dining and living area and high spec inclusions which are summarised in the features below.
The contemporary extension to the rear features double glazed glass walls that lookout to a 6000l Koi pond and huge sliding doors out to a generous Travertine tiled patio complete with outdoor Jetmaster open fire, stylish chicken run and a raised vegetable garden. The surrounding manicured gardens, that lead off the white pebble driveway, are level easy care areas with water features, Copper Beech and Magnolia trees. Agent Declares Interest.
Summary of Features:
– Striking street presence, handmade iron entry gates, sandstone foundations
– Incredible glass walled kitchen/living annex, hydronic heated concrete floors
– Imported Verdi Alpi Italian Marble bench tops & Gaggenau luxury appliances
– Stylish 300 bottle open-display wine cellar; ducted central heating
– Separately zoned formal living and dining rooms; retained period features
– Generous Travertine tiled entertaining patio with Jetmaster open fire
– Dedicated home gym & sauna; internal access to auto double garage
– Four generous bedrooms and deluxe bathrooms – two with ensuites
– Manicured lawned gardens with water features, chicken run & vegetable beds
– Blue ribbon south side locale moments from iconic lookouts, schools & village
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,555 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces