Sitting quietly in leafy privacy this home offers a simple, tranquil lifestyle. Ready for immediate comfort, it also offers those with a vision for contemporary influences to make their mark.
With a welcoming front porch, the entrance opens into a fabulous open plan living, dining and kitchen area. With beautiful timber-lined pitched ceilings it has the feel of a mountain cabin but with plenty of space to relax and entertain in. The slow combustion log fire provides cosy warmth, in addition to the ducted heating. Double doors make a smooth transition between inside and out and a charming mountain garden awaits those with green fingers.
Storage has been well thought out with a superbly fitted kitchen, and master with a walk-in robe and second bedroom with built-ins. The main bathroom and master ensuite are spacious and, whilst presented in pristine condition, still offer exciting scope to re-design at a later date.
This delightful property still retains its original mountain feel but has been maintained to a high standard. This is a great one to add to your list of potential views.
Summary of Features:
– Set amongst classic established gardens of manageable proportions
– Fabulous open plan living/dining/kitchen with timber-lined pitched ceiling
– Slow combustion log fire plus ducted heating; large entertaining deck
– Excellent storage in kitchen with oversized pantry and view to garden
– Generously proportioned master with walk-in robe and shower ensuite
– Immaculately presented main bathroom with sep. shower; int. laundry
– Enclosed carport; 4 minute drive to Blackheath Village & train station
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please call Brenden Purcell on 0413 630 226 or Josh Cameron-Lee on 0415 232 680.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 583 m²