Occupying a peaceful position on the high side of the road, this well presented solid brick family home rests on a generous 1012sqm block with an ideal north to south orientation for entertaining. Set well back on the block, with an elevated perspective that offers a bushy outlook to the west, this fabulous entertainer will accommodate the busy lifestyle of a modern family without compromise.
Promising the sought-after mountain lifestyle, this attractive home is close to local bush trails and the scenic Minnehahaa Falls. With four spacious upper level bedrooms, all with floor-to-ceiling built-in robes, there is plenty of room for individual solitude. With three separately zoned living areas spread across both levels, there are versatile options for these to be used as a work-from-home office, children’s rumpus, media area or fifth bedroom.
The expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen extends out onto a generous all weather entertaining patio. The stylish kitchen boasts a large walk-in pantry, a trio of overhead pendant lights and island bench breakfast bar seating. A neutral colour palette, downlights and ample storage are enjoyed throughout. Downstairs, there is a powder room and internal laundry with external access. An auto double garage with practical internal entry plus a ducted heating and cooling system will ensure comfort through all seasons, whilst solar panels offer solid savings.
For those looking for a convenient yet serene location, with space to grow and further develop a surrounding alfresco haven, this is the perfect opportunity waiting just for you. Within easy walking distance of the local primary school, daycare and community cafe, this home is also only 2.7kms or a 7 minute drive away from city train links and all the amenities that the sought after upper mountains have to offer.
Summary of Features:
– Peaceful position set back from road with elevated bush outlook to the west
– Sep. zoned living/rumpus areas across both levels; ducted heating/cooling
– Open plan kitchen, dining & living with seamless connection to alfresco patio
– Aqua Luxe Hybrid wood-look flooring provides a stylish minimalist aesthetic
– Spacious master bedroom with sleek shower ensuite; BIWs in all bedrooms
– Double auto garage with internal access; internal laundry; solar panel efficiencies
– Fully fenced rear entertaining area & elevated garden with scope to landscape
– Metres from public bus & local bush trails; 2.9km to train station & amenities
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,012 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage