Attractive family home offering lifestyle living in one of the Blue Mountain’s World Heritage Listed iconic locales. Close to Narrow Neck and Cahill’s Lookouts, this home provides opportunity for relaxation right on its very doorstep.
This well presented haven offers a versatile floorplan with multiple living zones spread across both levels. A beautiful timber front entrance gives way to an equally attractive timber staircase. Peacefully positioned, this home also offers privacy with its surrounding fencing and well maintained established gardens. Magnolia and cherry blossoms are bursting with colourful offerings and the lawn areas are verdant green.
The open plan kitchen area is centrally placed making it an excellent place for family and friends to convene after a day’s work. Stone benches, gas cooktop and breakfast bar seating all add to the pull of this home. Sliding doors make an effortless transition out to the paved entertaining area with steps then leading down and flanked by flowering twin Magnolias. Ducted gas heating will ensure warmth through the cooler seasons whilst lots of large windows provide ample light and natural cross-ventilation.
The master bedroom boasts a huge walk-in robe and pristine shower ensuite. Further bedrooms provide ample storage wth built-in robes and are serviced by a further two bathrooms, one on each level. Relaxing in the deep bath tub after a local bushwalk will be just the ticket for eliminating any stress from the day.
Additional features to note are the oversized auto double drive-through garage, garden shed to rear and internal laundry with access to the garden. Town amenities are just a few minutes drive away.
Summary of Features:
– Solid brick dual level home, versatile floorplan, beautiful established gardens
– Mutiple living areas, formal/informal living, separate rumpus & optional study
– Generous proportions throughout, pristine presentation, ample natural light
– Open plan kitchen & dining with stone bench tops; breakfast bar seating
– Sliding doors out to paved entertaining patio; internal laundry with ext. access
– Master with huge walk-in robe and shower ensuite; further beds with built-ins
– Light and airy family bathroom with separate bath tub and shower recess
– Neutral tones throughout, quality carpets & blinds; ducted gas heat heating
– Oversized auto double drive-through garage; lawn areas with retaining walls
– Positioned close to the iconic Narrow Neck & Cahill Lookouts; 3 mins to town
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,292 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces