Offering an elevated position in South Katoomba, this five-bedroom weatherboard home with modern extension is tucked away behind a charming picket fence on a corner garden block. The location is quiet and peaceful, yet conveniently close to the vibrant Katoomba township. A short stroll will take you to a variety of cafes, shops, and bush walks that the area has to offer.
Bathed in abundant natural light, you can enjoy the sun streaming through the expansive glass windows in the open living room, kitchen, and dining space. The rustic kitchen features timber benchtops, breakfast bar and gas cooking facilities. From here, you can transition to the surrounding decks, where you can relax and admire the vistas of the leafy backyard and filtered views towards the valley.
The bedrooms are spacious, and there’s also a sunroom that can be used as a fifth bedroom or a home office. The bathroom has both a bath and a separate shower, and there’s an additional WC for convenience. The house has hydronic central heating and a wood fire to keep you warm and cozy during the winter months. Notable features include a neutral colour palette, polished wood floors, an internal laundry, and ample storage space.
Set on a 766sqm block, this home to sure to impress with its size and enviable location. With a ten-minute walk to Katoomba train station and close to the Sports and Aquatic Centre, this property is worth seeing.
Summary of features:
– Spacious Five-bedroom weatherboard home with a modern extension
– Sunny, elevated position on a corner garden block with a picket fence
– Open plan living room, kitchen, and dining area with large windows
– Rustic style kitchen with timber benchtops and gas cooking facilities
– Multiple decks offering views of the leafy backyard and valley
– Bathroom features bath and separate shower with second WC
– Warmed by hydronic central heating and slow combustion wood fire
– Functional and spacious workshop area located under house on ground level
– Spacious internal laundry room and ample storage space
– Close proximity to the Katoomba train station, cafes, shops, and bush walks
- 5 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 766 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Open Parking Spaces