Full of natural light, this impressive family home offers a versatile floor plan, allowing plenty of space for each person to enjoy individual pursuits as well as great areas to regroup together in. Showcasing multiple living and entertaining zones both inside and out, this home is uniquely attractive. With its nor-easterly aspect it also boasts beautiful city skyline views and magnificent sunsets.
Set in a peaceful neighbourhood, it is surrounded by established manicured gardens that offer easy care levels. For those with a growing family there is space for multiple vehicles with a huge 11 metre tandem garage and additional off street parking. Under house is a fabulous workshop, dedicated office and practical 3rd WC.
Cathedral ceilings in the main living area add to the grand feeling and a centrally placed kitchen, with island bench and breakfast bar seating, opens out to a sunny conservatory room. For those that like to entertain, this home offers space both inside and out and the sun-drenched entertaining patio is the perfect place for evening drinks.
Bedrooms are privately spaced with abundant storage in each and the master bedroom features a walk through robe and frameless shower ensuite. Well equipped throughout, there is gas central heating, split system air conditioning, downlights, a fresh neutral colour palette and quality floor treatments.
Conveniently situated, this home occupies an elevated street position and is within an easy 6 minute walk to Woodford Train Station, 650m from the Oaks Trail and an easy drive to the local Steiner school, Hazelbrook public, shops & its train services.
Summary of Features:
– Dual level home boasting city skyline views and favoured north/easterly aspect
– Light and spacious living areas with cathedral style ceilings & high set windows
– Centrally positioned island bench kitchen with breakfast bar & Bosch appliances
– East facing glass conservatory offering seamless indoor/outdoor transition
– Master bedroom with walk-thru robe and frameless glass shower ensuite
– Separately zoned bedrooms for added privacy, generous proportions + BIWs
– Gas central heating throughout; 2 split system a/c units; solar panel efficiencies
– Enormous under-house workshop; 3rd WC; separate office; 11mtr tandem garage
– Easy-care established manicured gardens, paved entertaining courtyard
– 650m to Oaks Trail, 6 min walk to train, easy drive to Hazelbrook shops & schools
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 963 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Open Parking Spaces