LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Situated within an easy walk of Leura village shops, rail and primary school, this magnificent period home is centrally located yet remarkably private. Peacefully nestled amid the tranquility of beautiful grounds, this grand two storey residence, with its stunning period features and warm ambience, ensures you will feel instantly at home.
Situated behind a crafted sandstone wall and bespoke metal gates you are greeted by a stunning cottage facade. This spacious sanctuary, with its distinct classic charm, has an immediately welcoming ambience. The interiors reveal a variety of spaces with character-rich finishes. A perfect mountain hidaway, or permanent residence, the level backyard is excellent for socialising with family and visiting friends.
Set on a generous 1,546sqm block, this home offers a comfortable floor plan with seven bedrooms, formal dining and mutiple living areas. There is a large sunroom and an additional dining area that leads off from the kitchen. There is an undeniable quality of construction which includes carefully maintained traditional features such as high ceilings, ornate cornices, timber flooring and more. With gas central heating and two separate slow combustion wood fires in both formal living areas warmth is assured through the colder seasons.
Embrace the Blue Mountains idyllic lifestyle with many wonderful bush walks and attractions virtually on your doorstep and an easy 4 minutes to local amenities.
Summary of features:
– Prized central location, an easy walk to Leura village, trains & school
– 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms & separately zoned living areas
– Large main kitchen features gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
– Original features such as high ceilings, decorative cornices, wood floors
– Gas central heating, slow combustion fires in living areas; ample storage
– Level backyard fantastic for entertaining with family and visiting guests
– Beautifully established gardens; 2 bed granny flat with sep. kitchen & bath
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please call Brenden Purcell on 0413 630 226 or Josh Cameron-Lee on 0415 232 680
- 7 bed
- 5 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,546 m²
- 2 Garage