Sitting in one of Leura’s most sought after streets, this character-filled period cottage ticks all the boxes for the iconic Blue Mountain’s lifestyle. Whether you are seeking to invest, settle down with a young family or downsize from a larger abode then this home is a perfect choice.
The current owners have been working hard on establishing a garden that will provide many years of fruitful growth. From the raised herb gardens to the wonderful array of fruit trees, there is plenty to admire. Pear, apple, cherry and apricot have been added to create a mini-orchard. A central firepit and rear entertaining terrace showcase beautiful sandstone surrounds. This is a fabulous place to sit and unwind with friends and family.
Stylishly presented throughout, a contemporary renovation offers a low maintenance lifestyle with immediate comfort. Timber lined wall and ceilings, stained glass window features and high ceilings grace this property. Gas heating provides cosy warmth and an open plan layout gives that spacious and light-filled ambience.
The master bedroom boasts a reading nook, dressing room area and full ensuite with freestanding roll top bath. The main shower bathroom has been renovated in the same attractive style with integrated laundry facilities. Two further spacious bedrooms offer restful garden aspects and lots of natural light.
The impressive island kitchen has a 6 burner SMEG gas oven, ceramic farmhouse sink, soft close drawers and Carrera marble bench tops. With french doors opening out to the rear, this home is an entertainer’s delight. Positioned within easy walking distance of iconic bush walks, Leura village and its local cafes & boutique shops, this home is a viewing priority.
Summary of Features:
– Timeless period features, stylish renovation and presentation throughout
– Light and spacious open plan living and dining with gas wood-look fire
– Impressive SMEG kitchen; island breakfast seating; Carrera marble benchtops
– Timber lined ceilings and walls; stained glass features; new floating floors
– Master bedroom with dressing room & stylish ensuite with roll-top bath
– Two further bedrooms with restful garden aspect; 3rd bedroom with built-ins
– Main shower bathroom with integrated laundry; easy access to rear garden
– Entertaining terrace, fire pit & recently introduced fruit orchard & herb garden
– Highly sought-after position within walking distance of shops & iconic walks
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 819 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces