Set on a generous 1,351sqm level block in one of the sought after North Katoomba Avenues, this dual level residence allows a chance to genuinely capitalise on a solid investment opportunity.
With a little bit of nurturing, this home will happily be worth much more than the initial investment in the medium to long term. If you are looking to get into the property market at an affordable price point and exercise contemporary flair then this is an exciting place to start.
There is an open plan living, dining and kitchen on the upper level. You will be warmed by a slow combustion real wood fire in the winter months and cooled by natural cross ventilation in the summer, due to sliding doors to the fore and rear. Both the kitchen and bathroom are in functional condition and await stylish upgrades.
At ground level a fabulous rumpus/3rd bedroom sports generous proportions, as does the internal laundry. The size of this block allows scope for the imagination and a self-contained granny flat (STCA) may be a worthwhile consideration. Priced to sell, this would be a good one to add to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Set on a generous 1,351sqm level block; 3 min drive to Mini Ha Ha Falls
– Value add opportunity; functional bathroom and electric cooktop kitchen
– Slow combustion real wood fire in upper level open plan living/dining area
– Sliding doors out to front & rear decks; ample natural light & cross-ventilation
– Two double bedrooms with practical access to family bathroom
– Exposed brick lower level rumpus/3rd bedroom with generous proportions
– Internal laundry with external access; carport with additional driveway parking
– Conveniently close to local bus to town; primary school & community cafe
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,351 m²
- Open Parking Spaces