Nestled within rambling cottage gardens with pretty iron railings and dry stone walls, this period mountain home offers plenty of character and sits comfortably on a 1,322sqm level block. Walking over a flagstone bridge, with a little stream flowing underneath, the sunroom entrance offers an inviting welcome.
A versatile floorplan means that a formal living room, complete with brick fireplace plate rails and custom shelving, has currently been re-purposed as a generously proportioned third bedroom. There are natural wooden floors exposed throughout the home.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen offers a light-filled space and transitions smoothly through french doors to the entertaning terrace beyond. With a restful leafy outlook, relaxed window seating in the stylish kitchen and dining area, there is space to curl up with a favourite read or chat around the island bench. With gas cooktop and ample cabinetry both in the kitchen and living area, storage is not a problem.
With ducted heating throughout and a wall mounted split system air conditioning unit in the living area, year round comfort can be enjoyed. An internal laundry includes an ever practical 2nd WC and the centrally positioned family bathroom offers a simple renovated style with frameless glass walk-in shower.
Additional features worth noting are the period sash windows, living area skylight, high ceilings and carport. Situated just metres from beautiful bushwalks and Everglade Gardens, it is also only a short 5 minute drive to Leura train station, restaurants, cafes and the boutique shopping experience of Leura Mall.
Summary of Features:
– Secluded mountain cottage surrounded by rambling level cottage gardens
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with pretty window seating & french doors
– Renovated island bench kitchen with gas cooktop & generous stoarge capacity
– Smooth transition out to flagstone entertaining terrace & private leafy gardens
– Formal sitting room/3rd bedroom with brick fireplace; natural wood flooring
– Renovated chic bathroom with spacious walk-in shower with frameless glass
– Ducted gas heating throughout plus wall mounted split system air conditioning
– 5 mins drive to Leura train station, cafes & restaurants; metres to Everglades
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,322 m²
- Floor Area is 100 m²
- Open Parking Spaces