At an affordable entry price this original brick veneer workers cottage has a pleasant elevated outlook from the wraparound entry verandah. There is no denying that there is a complete overhaul needed and therefore it has been priced accordingly.
With period high ceilings and picture rails there is a natural feeling of additional space. There are three bedrooms, the first two being particularly well proportioned and will allow space for built-in storage to be comfortably incorporated.
The living and dining area is centrally placed with the kitchen set to the rear, giving an opportunity for those with an eye for form, function and style to re-imagine this space with a future contemporay and practical aesthetic.
This is a manageable sized block with plenty of scope to capitalise on a worthwhile investment. For those that are happy to roll their sleeves up, or able to pay someone else to, this is a fantastic opportunity to create a really attractive home.
Summary of Features:
– Perfect opportunity to capitalise on investment; single garage with rear access
– Elevated perspective from front porch, original brick veneer with huge potential
– Retained period features such as high moulded ceilings & picture rails
– Three well proportioned bedrooms with room to include built-in storage
– Original kitchen & bathroom; gas appliances; additional sep. laundry & 2nd WC
– Close proximity to Lithgow main street amenities and public transport
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 421 m²
- 2 Toilet