With a seamless continuity of light throughout, this truly breathtaking home has undergone a complete transformation. For those searching for a mountain retreat that still emanates a coastal feel, the white-on-white colour palette makes this an absolute surety. Positioned in a tranquil setting whilst still offering village convenience, this home is definitely one-of-a-kind. it is also fully fenced with electric double gate security.
The sun-drenched open plan gourmet kitchen, dining and living area seamlessly extends to the outdoor entertaining space with multiple french doors opening to the paved alfresco area. The gardens are well-maintained, symmetrical and uncluttered. An amazing glasshouse dining room sits beautifully in its bush setting ready to wow summertime guests.
The feeling of luxury and relaxation permeates the entire home. Clear glass pendant lights, high ceilings with downlights, high quality wood floors, and sumptuous carpets underfoot all make a favourable impression. Warmed by a stone flanked open fireplace, the relaxed living area is set to embrace the winter months. The ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system allows for regulation through all seasons. A separately zoned formal living area also has the option of a stylish real flame look electric heater.
No expense has been spared in creating this luxurious abode. The master ensuite and main bathroom enjoy frameless glass, high end hardware and stylish tile choices. With thoughtful inclusion of storage throughout, there are built-in bedroom wardrobes, linen closets and ample kitchen and laundry cabinets. Finishing off with a double garage and internal entry, this home is one that arrests attention on arrival.
Summary of Features:
– Stand-out high-end renovation; fully fenced with automatic double front gates
– Formal living adjacent to entrance hallway with impeccable presentation
– Vast open plan living, dining & island bench gas kitchen with multiple patio doors
– Standalone glasshouse conservatory dining in secluded bush setting to rear
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and immaculate shower ensuite
– Three further stylish bedrooms with BIWs; seperate 3rd toilet/powder room
– Ducted reverse a/c, electric real look flame fire; double garage with int. access
– Conveniently accessible from village shops, public transport, golf club & lake
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,619 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage