OPEN HOME CANCELLED – UNDER OFFER
This neatly presented single level brick and tile home has a welcoming full length verandah and fully fenced established gardens. Offering an easy care lifestyle in a peaceful neighbourhood on the north side of town, convenient access to all amenities is also a key feature.
There is plenty of opportunity to inject personal style and add extra value when ready as the home currently offers immediately comfortable living. With a modern upgrade to the kitchen, the renovation is also enjoyed in the shower ensuite.
Separately zoned living and dining areas still retain an open flow through to the kitchen and there is scope to open this area and create a fabulous transition between inside and out. The existing entertaining deck looks over a generous rear yard with pathways, storage sheds and garden beds. This home ticks lots of boxes and is ideal for a variety of buyers whether you are looking to downsize, buy for the first time or are seeking to expand a property portfolio.
Additional features to note are ample internal storage by way of built-in wardrobes, gas wood-look fire, solar panel efficiencies, and a huge dual door garage with drive-through access to the rear. Sitting in a convenient lifestyle location, there is space to enjoy solitude as well as socialising with visiting guests. A mere 3-5 minute drive to Blackheath train station, the swimming pool, village shops and local public school, this home is an exceedingly attractive find.
Summary of Features:
– Practical brick veneer single level residence with fully fenced established garden
– Pretty rose flanked pathway leading up to full width verandah; solar panels
– Entryway leading to dual living areas, gas slow combustion-look fireplace
– Spacious upgraded kitchen with gas cooktop; large internal laundry, rear access
– Three bedrooms most with built-ins, master with renovated shower ensuite
– Neatly presented bathroom with bathtub and separate shower; separate WC
– Huge dual roller door lock-up garage with practical drivethrough access to rear
– 3-5 min drive to train station, swimming pool, shops and local public school
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 927 m²
- 2 Garage