Originally built c1895, this magnificent single level family residence, has undergone an extensive and elegant full renovation from top to toe. Enjoying an impressive fusion of old and new, it is situated on one of Wentworth Falls most exclusive roads. Boasting a convenient location that gives immediate access to schools, all village amenities and iconic lookouts, this home offers a premium lifestyle.
In keeping with its original heritage facade, the restored bullnose verandah, timber porch flooring and original cast iron posts, capture attention immediately. The roof has been completely restored in stylish colourbond and surrounding gardens enjoy a mixture of blue, white and pink Hydrangeas. Custom rosewood doors and windows throughout the entire house have been mountains made to match the existing heritage look. With a nod to yesteryear, some bedrooms have retained their restored originals.
A central hallway gives way to stylish bedrooms with high timber panelled ceilings. Both the master ensuite and main bathroom have luxurious finishes and wall hung toilets. The ensuite boasts Travertine Bianco Pearla stone floor and wall tiles, Spanish handmade shower tiles and Fienza Sansa tapware. The spacious main bathroom has a clawfoot bath, custom vanity, Carrara marble tiles and Fienza Eleanor tapware in brushed nickle.
The kitchen, dining and living area to the rear has a fantastic open plan format with a smooth transition through double bifolds out to a paved entertaing patio. With Carrara marble splashbacks, a 900mm SMEG freestanding gas oven, integrated appliances and custom joinery this home is an entertainer’s delight. With so much more to reveal, seeing is believing!
Summary of Features:
– Impeccable renovation throughout in keeping with heritage mountain style
– Retained period timber floors, high ceilings & some original sash windows
– Open plan island kitchen, living & dining; seamless transition to outdoors
– Carrara marble splashback, SMEG 900mm gas stove, integrated appliances
– Original twin marble fireplaces in master & 2nd bedroom; master with s/c fire
– Master ensuite & main bathroom both sport luxurious tiles and Fienza tapware
– Four bedrooms in main house; rear garage with kitchenette, shower & laundry
– Complete re-plumbing & electrics; ducted heating; brush box flooring to rear
– Full length driveway to rear multi-use sheds; established private garden areas
– Easy stroll to iconic Wentworth Falls; minutes to schools, cafes & transport
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 1,008 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Open Parking Spaces