Nestled within the serene heart of Wentworth Falls, this charming abode presents an enticing escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. It beckons with the promise of an idyllic rural lifestyle, all while being just a stone’s throw away from Wentworth Falls village.
Meticulously refurbished to exude contemporary elegance, this home boasts a pristine kitchen that seamlessly blends with the open-plan living and dining area, where a slow combustion wood fire and reverse cycle air conditioner ensure year-round comfort. The home also offers four spacious bedrooms, including a luxurious master suite with balcony access, walk-in robe, and a stylish ensuite. The fourth bedroom can be transformed into a convenient home office if desired. Completing the ensemble is a spacious laundry/mudroom, with an abundance of storage.
The effortless flow of this home leads you to a tranquil elevated deck which peacefully overlooks the impeccably manicured gardens, featuring ironstone gabion walls, raised vegetable gardens, and an array of cool-climate plantings all while savouring the elevated views of the lush, peaceful surrounds. This home is a sanctuary; a place where modern comfort meets the tranquility of nature, providing the perfect Blue Mountains lifestyle.
Summary of features:
– Spacious & cosy four bedroom mountains cottage with raked ceilings
– North-to-rear aspect with a balcony overlooking the garden & bushland
– Combustion fireplace, air conditioner & ceiling fans for year-round comfort
– Master bedroom features a walk-in, balcony access & a stylish en suite
– Fourth bedroom could be utilised as a home office or artists studio
– Manicured gardens featuring raised vegetable garden beds & ironstone walls
– Internal laundry with ample storage and access from the garden
– Abundance of attic storage & easily accessed subfloor storage space
– Set back from the street with off-street parking available
– Approximately 3 minutes drive to Wentworth Falls village & train station