Wow! If you are looking for street presence and contemporary perfection then you have hit the jackpot with this one. Discovering unparalled modern luxury in a bushland cul-de-sac setting, offers a mountain lifestyle that few can walk straight into without compromise.
With a family-focused layout, there is space to relax and spread out. There is space to play and socialise. There is space to retreat and find individual solace. The proportions of each indoor and outdoor area are expansive to say the least, and the cohesion between each is faultless. The atrium-style living area, with its soaring ceilings and upper level walkway, adds extra grandeur. On a chilly winter’s night there is also the slow combustion wood fire that sets the scene for mountain living.
The master bedroom has its own wing and is a welcome retreat with a large walk-in robe and decadent toned luxe ensuite. Four further bedrooms are split across the upper and lower levels and incorporate built-in robes in all. Flooded with natural light, this home also boasts a 10 kilowatt solar panel system.
Additional features worth noting are high quality Big Ass ceiling fans (with mobile remote control operation), internal laundry shoot just in case that extra leg work feels a little too much, soft close kitchen cabinetry, external flame zone shutters on all windows and an instantaneous hot water system. Unique features such as timber lined ceilings, SWATT app remote controlled underfloor heating, glass fibre reinforced concrete benchtops in kitchen & bathrooms, and an exposed steel staircase make this home stand out in the crowd for all the right reasons. Seeing is believing.
Summary of Features:
– Architecturally designed residence with wide frontage in sought after locale
– Free-flowing floor plan with generously proportioned interiors; beds with BIWs
– SWATT app remote controlled underfloor heating; stylish Big Ass ceiling fans
– Two separate living areas, soaring ceilings, atrium style upper level walkway
– Seamless indoor/outdoor relationship, large covered alfresco area to rear
– Quality fixtures, fittings & bespoke finishes completed to exceptional standard
– Master retreat with cutting edge bathroom design and expansive walk-in robe
– Passive solar design, light-filled spaces taking advantage of northerly aspect
– Landscaped level garden areas with impressive sandstone retaining walls
– Equally convenient access to Wentworth Falls Village, Leura Mall & schools
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,341 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Open Parking Spaces