Sitting quietly in a lovely sought-after cul-de-sac pocket of Katoomba, this period style cottage has all the necessary elements of yesteryear thoughtfully synced with the contemporary features of today’s lifestyle.
Picket fence palings, weatherboard cladding, high ceilings, picture rails, freshly polished floorboards and an original open fireplace all serve to meet mountain living expectations. With an abundance of natural light, this home has a wonderful open feel with an easy flowing transition from the formal living, through the kitchen and extending out to the rear alfresco area.
All three bedrooms in the main residence enjoy spacious proportions and the family bathroom is centrally positioned. Enjoying ducted gas central heating, this entire home is cosy through the cooler months. The gas kitchen has an abundance of storage and is great from a socialising aspect with its uninterrupted connection with the dining area. The second living area has a fabulous slow combustion real wood fire ticking all the boxes for an inviting mountain lifestyle.
An impressively large self-contained studio offers an additional fourth bedroom, living area, shower ensuite and internal laundry. With the main home and the studio opening onto the covered entertaining deck and flowing out to the level lawn, there is plenty of space for family and friends to create lasting memories together. Both the enticing boutique village of Leura and the eclectic Katoomba township are equal distances from the front door.
Summary of Features:
– Quintessential mountain cottage with fresh appeal & separate s/c studio
– Excellent position situated mid-way between the villages of Leura & Katoomba
– Tranquil setting in cul-de-sac, fully fenced property ideal for family lifestyles
– Attractive period features coupled with contemporary-style upgrades
– Separate zoned spacious and light-filled living areas; dedicated dining area
– Three spacious bedrooms; neat family bathroom; additional hallway storage
– Open plan kitchen with gas cooking; ducted central heating; open fire place
– Spacious 4th bedroom private studio with shower ensuite & internal laundry
– Seamless transition to rear entertaining BBQ deck and out to level lawn
– Investment proposition in sought-after locale; 12 min walk to shops & trains
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 690 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces