A great opportunity to make a start on the property ladder with a home that provides immediate comfort whilst at the same time offering exciting scope to further capitalise on your initial investment. Perfectly positioned, it is on the south side of town just a five minute stroll to the eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants, shops and amenities of Katoomba.
An entry sunroom leads through to a light-filled central living room with original chimney surround and gas heater. The original ceilings are high and the retained sash windows add to the charm of yesteryear. Both bedrooms have cooling ceiling fans and have ample space for additional storage to be incorporated. Towards the rear of the property there is a working gas kitchen and shower bathroom with internal laundry facilities. The separate WC offers practicality.
A second sunroom to the rear has been re-purposed as a dining area and gives immediate access to the timber entertaining deck. With space to experiment with the current floorplan, there is no denying that there is scope for a full re-design and renovation. Priced to sell, priority viewing is a must.
Summary of Features:
– Original weatherboard/fibro mountain cottage with freshly schemed interiors
– Entry sunroom leading to light-filled central living area, fireplace gas heater
– Two queen bedrooms with ceiling fans; original sash windows throughout
– Basic stainless steel top kitchen; shower bathroom with int. laundry; sep WC
– Sunroom to rear leading out to large garden with scope to include veggie beds
– Scope to capitalise; convenient position 600m from shops & public transport
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 563 m²
- Floor Area is 90 m²