Tucked away in a quiet pocket of Wentworth Falls, this three bedroom, two bathroom plus loft area, glorious, quintessential Mountain’s weatherboard cottage is only 1.2km from Wentworth Falls train station and the pretty village shops and amenities. It is also within close proximity of the lake park, golf course and many local schools including Blue Mountain’s Grammar, Kindle Hill and Wentworth Falls Public School.
Versatile in layout, incredibly warm and inviting with a leafy outlook from every window and beautifully private, you will instantly fall in love with this gorgeous abode. With so many places both outside and inside to relax and unwind, there are plentiful opportunities to find peace and seclusion in your own, sweeping, special Mountain’s enclave.
There is a generous, sunny dining room at the heart of the home which looks into the rear yard but also flows to the kitchen and separate lounge room with an extra sitting room nicely positioned at the front of the home. Two bedrooms and a bathroom are located at one end of the house, with the main bedroom in its own wing, boasting floor to ceiling built-in robes and views out to the garden.
With a lovely sense of flow throughout, the home manages to be both cosy and spacious simultaneously, a rare feat. Add to the picture two surprisingly large studios, all on a verdant 1,271sqm block set on two titles, and the picture is perfect.
Summary of Features:
– Set nicely back on the block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Light and bright, tastefully designed and well laid out
– Open plan but separately zoned dining, lounge, living and kitchen
– Ambient Lopi fireplace, yellow gum timber flooring, double glazed windows
– Master bedroom in separate rear wing with garden views
– Galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
– Two side by side studios making perfect spaces for those who work from home / separate guest accommodation / teen retreats
– Large covered outdoor entertaining deck, patio, fully fenced yard, established front garden, fruit trees, large lawn areas great for a trampoline or a swing set
– Loft can be used as guest accommodation (accessed by attic ladder) or for storage / study or kids ‘break out’ space
– 9,000 ltr rainwater tank, solar hot water, ducted gas heating
– A charming, much loved mountain’s home that has that indefinable ‘wow factor’ set on two titles
For further enquiries or to arrange an inspection please contact Michelle Doake on 0402 166 246
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,271 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces