Securing one of the quaint cottages in the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains is an enviable score and this one in particular presents a fabulous opportunity to do just that. Offering an easy care lifestyle, this incredibly comfortable home sits on a predominantly level block.
Set well back from the road, ultimate privacy is enjoyed with surrounding lush gardens garnering a sense of tropical escape. For those with keen business acumen, it will be noted that a street precedent of self-contained granny flats to the fore has already been set with properties of a similar land size.
This home has a warm and welcoming ambience from the minute you arrive. Original polished wood floors and a captivating bush aspect gully view to the rear will capture your heart immediately. The open plan kitchen, dining & living space is light and airy with the practical inclusion of reverse cycle air conditioning. Beautiful french doors open to the rear verandah and entertaining deck, fully protected by mosquito netting.
Three well proportioned bedrooms enjoy ample natural light and verdant outlooks. The master has its own alfresco seating area plus wardrobe space. The second bedroom, currently utilised as a home office, also has a walk-in robe. A neat and tidy bathroom has been upgraded with separate bath tub, shower recess and slim-line linen closet.
Additional features to note are the full length driveway, providing off-street parking for additional vehicles, and internal laundry with storage. Within easy walking distance of The North Lawson Waterfall Circuit via the end of Sayers Street and within practical proximity of all the amenities that Lawson offers, including its olympic size swimming pool and city transport links, this property is a dream find. Being swift is key as this is definitely a case of ‘the early bird gets the worm’.
Summary of Features:
– Set well back from road providing privacy; well maintained surrounding garden
– Quaint weatherboard mountain cottage with screened patio & verandah
– Open plan layout that still retains the feeling of separate zones; reverse a/c
– Spacious gas kitchen, dedicated dining area, polished floors, art deco lighting
– Renovated bathroom with bathtub & shower; well proportioned bedrooms
– Plenty of natural light, french doors from main living out to entertaining deck
– Outstanding bush aspect gully view; level lawn area and privacy hedging
– Close proximity to superb bush walks, cafes, restaurants, transport links & pool
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 1,225 m²
- 2 Open Parking Spaces