With potential to create the ultimate family sanctuary, with privacy all around, this unassuming single level brick veneer home has a easy floorplan and north facing entertaining opportunities. With views stretching across the district towards Bilpin and Mount Hay, this home is set on 4,617sqm with plenty of scope for exciting improvement.
Two living areas sit either side of the centrally placed gas kitchen. With plenty of storage space there is also breakfast seating and additional dual built-in linen cuboards. With patio doors opening out to the covered entertaining deck, there will be lots of time spent with family and friends revelling in the beauty of the night sky above or enjoying the sunshine in the afternoons.
Three bedrooms all sport ample storage with the master boasting a walk-in robe and shower ensuite. The family bathroom is plumbed with a separate bath tub and separate shower recess. A practical adjacent WC sits between bathroom and internal laundry. This home can enjoy an even temperature through the seasons as there is a ducted heating and cooling system throughout and gas bayonet options in both separately zoned living areas.
With sprawling level garden areas that enjoy a woodland aesthetic, there are also Sorenson inspired dry stone walls which add to the mountain charm of this home. Within a pleasant 2.5 km walk or easy 6 minute drive of Wentworth Falls village, there is access to its array of cafes, boutique shopping, medical amenities, city train links and local private & public schools.
Summary of Features:
– Set to the end of cul-de-sac; hidden from view on a huge 4,617sqm block
– Panoramic district views towards Bilpin with north facing entertaining aspect
– Workable floorplan with exciting scope to revitalise with a contemporary vibe
– Two separate living areas accessing covered rear deck; central gas kitchen
– Expansive deck leading down to sprawling level garden area & tiered sections
– Master with WIR & ensuite; family bathroom with bath & shower; separate WC
– Ducted reverse a/c; gas bayonets; int. laundry; ample storage; double garage
– 2.2km to Wentworth Falls village with cafes, shops, amenities, schools & trains
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,617 m²
- 2 Garage