If you have been searching for a home that embraces all the best features of an idyllic mountain life then you may well have just found your answer. This pretty quintessential weatherboard cottage is positioned just moments from some of the most iconic walks and lookouts that the Blue Mountains has on offer.
‘Lavender Cottage’ is presented in a contemporary yet endearing style. The open plan living area is immediately inviting with its slow combustion real wood fire and the original polished wood floors add to the warm ambience. The dining area and island kitchen enjoy plenty of natural light and offer an easy flow out to the generous rear entertaining deck. A fabulous spot offering privacy and relaxing leafy surrounds, there will be plenty of opportunity to enjoy time with friends and family while enjoying a BBQ.
Ample storage has been incorporated, with each bedroom offering floor-to-ceiling built-in robes. The master bedroom has a stylish upgraded shower ensuite, while the light and airy family bathroom has a separate bath tub and shower recess. The internal laundry space is well utilised with storage cabinets and external access.
Presented in neutral tones, this home is ready for immediate comfort. A spacious carport and additional off-street parking are an added bonus, as are the low maintenance gardens and all-weather verandah with dividing gates.
For lovers of nature, the Furber Stairs, Katoomba Falls and Echo Point are all a stone’s throw from your doorstep. A pleasant fifteen minute stroll or a few minutes drive will find you in the heart of eclectic Katoomba with access to cafes, restaurants and its extra amenities. Priority inspection is a must.
Summary of Features:
– Quintessential weatherboard cottage with all-weather wraparound verandah
– Open plan living area with warming slow combustion wood fire & gas bayonet
– Ample natural light, island kitchen with easy flow to rear entertaining
– Master bedroom with wall-to-wall built ins, stylish upgraded shower ensuite
– Light & airy family bathroom with separate bath tub & shower recess
– Further two bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling BIWs; int. laundry with ext. access
– Original polished wood floors in main area; all bedrooms with neutral carpets
– Huge rear deck enjoying private and leafy surrounds; garden shed storage
– Spacious carport and additional off-street parking; low maintenance yard
– Moments to iconic Katoomba Cascades boardwalk; 3 mins to Katoomba
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,281 m²
- Open Parking Spaces