Nestled in a prized location that offers practical convenience whilst at the same time revelling in its peaceful serenity, this well presented dual-level residence displays a versatile floor plan with lots of living space. This highly sought after premium Leura street is just a short stroll from the local park and the iconic Gordon Falls and Olympian Rock Lookouts. The boutique village of Leura, with its plethora of stylish shops, cafes and restaurants, also offers the convenience of everyday needed amenities just a few minutes drive away.
The leafy rear garden is an ideal space for entertaining friends and family. Perfectly enjoyable as is, access is currently via the spacious internal laundry room. There is however, exciting potential to remodel the bay window area of the relaxed informal living room and create a smooth indoor/outdoor transition with expansive bi-fold doors. A large double garage with auto doors offers internal access, plus there is additional driveway parking for inevitable guests. The surrounding established gardens feature dry stone walls, azaleas, rhododendrons and camellias.
The master bedroom is found at ground level with a sleek contemporary ensuite, bay window seating and a generous walk-in robe. On the first floor, two further bedrooms each boast individual ensuites and all of the three bedrooms found on this level are generously proportioned with built-in robes. The main bathroom also has good proportions.
Additionally, within close proximity is Leura Public School and city train link services. This sought-after pocket of Leura also allows you to nip to the adjoining town of Katoomba with ease, thereby allowing you to enjoy an even wider range of dining and shopping options. Organising a private inspection as a priority will make good sense.
Summary of Features:
– Situated in one of Leura’s most prized streets just metres from escarpment views
– Dual level brick home with well established and eye-catching manicured gardens
– Formal/informal living/dining areas; open plan timber kitchen with breakfast bar
– Master and two further bedrooms all with ensuites; full main bathroom
– Real wood burning combustion fire in formal living; ducted gas heating
– Double auto garage with int. access; int. laundry with ext access to rear gardens
– Scope to further modernise and create a seamless indoor/outdoor aesthetic
– 3 min drive to village; 3 min walk to iconic lookouts & breathtaking bush walks
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 709 m²
- 5 Toilet
- 2 Garage