If you are looking for a quintessential mountain cottage with beautifully manicured gardens and the practical convenience of being within easy walking distance to Wentworth Falls Village, then this is the perfect find. This weatherboard home offers an elevated perspective and is a uniquely quaint discovery in a tightly held section of Wentworth Falls.
Set on a generous 1270sqm block, the surrounding tiered gardens have been extensively cultivated and filled with an array of cold climate plantings. This garden is truly a horticultural delight and enjoys an abundance of colorful foliage throughout the changing seasons of the year.
This home is notably filled with natural light from multiple windows and features numerous decks, creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. The stylish contemporary open-plan kitchen and dining room boasts Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm gas cooking facilities and off this room is a verandah to enjoy your morning coffee. The sizeable living area features a slow combustion wood fire, a built-in window seat, French doors, and from here, you can enjoy views of the garden from another sizeable deck.
The large master bedroom features a dual entry walk-in wardrobe, ensuite, and private decking. The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, and the third bedroom/study has fabulous garden vistas, making it a perfect work-from-home solution. Additional features include quality fixtures and fittings throughout, high ceilings, gas heating, and internal laundry facilities.
Conveniently located and just a short stroll to Wentworth Falls Village cafes, boutique shops, schools, and the train station. This is undoubtedly one to add to your viewing list.
Summary of features:
– Stunning North-facing weatherboard cottage on a spacious 1270sqm block
– Beautifully manicured gardens with an array of cold climate and exotic plantings
– Stylish open-plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking facilities
– Impressive main bedroom with dual entry walk in wardrobe, ensuite and deck
– Inviting living room with a slow combustion fire, quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Recently renovated main bathroom, internal laundry, ample storage, gas heating
– Seamless transition to multiple entertaining decks for relaxation and unwinding
– Just a short stroll to Wentworth Falls Lake and Village cafes, shops and trains station
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 1,270 m²
- Open Parking Spaces