Sitting in an enviable corner position, this original mountain cottage promotes immediate comfort whilst also offering the chance to tap into its unrealised potential (STCA). This manageable 809sqm property is within a few minutes drive of all the amenities of Leura and within a short stroll of the iconic Gordon Falls and Olympian Rock walking track areas.
Quaintly presented, this original weatherboard cottage has a cosy entrance parlour leading through to the first of three bedrooms and a central living room. With period high ceilings, a brick chimney breast and slow combustion real wood fire, this home has a welcoming mountain feel. Reverse cycle air conditioning units have been installed in the master bedroom and to the rear of the property, ensuring that an even temperature can also be spread throughout no matter the change in season.
The kitchen and dining area, as well as the bathroom with its separate WC, have retained original features. There is gas cooking and a pleasant view across the lawned garden. From the rear, there is access to a freestanding laundry room, garden tool shed and BBQ space. With a series of spots around the garden furnished with various seating choices, it is definitely an extension of entertaining and relaxation areas.
With access to the public bus close by, a pleasant stroll to bush tracks & waterfalls, plus both Katoomba and Leura shops and amenities easily to hand, this home is a great one to add to your priority viewing list.
Summary of Features:
– Eclectic weatherboard mountain cottage displaying unique charm throughout
– Corner Tennyson/Beattie Road position with pretty lawned garden areas
– Currently utilised as an investment Airbnb; clear scope to further capitalise
– Central living with high ceiling, brick chimney with slow combustion wood fire
– Master bedrom with a/c unit; 2nd with garden views; 3rd single bed sunroom
– Original gas kitchen/dining + 2nd a/c unit to rear; original bathroom; sep. WC
– Freestanding laundry room; garden tool shed; driveway leading to BBQ area
– 11 min 800m walk to Leura Mall with cafes, boutique shops & city train links
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 809 m²
- Open Parking Spaces