Presenting an approx. 3063 square meter vacant parcel, this elevated and gently sloping block enjoys the advantage of dual street access from both Mount Street and Norwood Street. It boasts unobstructed views of picturesque bush vistas. Conveniently situated on the high side of the street, this property offers a myriad of possibilities for floor plans and designs. It is also in close proximity to the local public school, Leura Mall, and public transport, providing a lifestyle of utmost convenience.
With an impressive 26.0-meter wide frontage and a generous 117.7-meter depth, this vacant block is encompassed by well-established and prestigious properties. All utility services are available (subject to council approval). There could be possible future scope for subdivision (STCA).
A short stroll will take you to Leura train station, charming boutique shops, and an array of popular cafes and restaurants. This block presents a golden opportunity to craft a home that is uniquely tailored to you.
Summary of Features:
– Vacant land spanning 3063 square meters, gently sloping and elevated
– Boasts a 26-meter wide frontage and a substantial 117.7-meter depth; all utilities accessible
– Positioned on the elevated side of the street, offering uninterrupted views of the opposite valley
– Accommodates various floor plans and designs; an advantageous opportunity.
– A mere 1.5km walk to Leura train station, with boutique shops and an array of popular cafes within reach.
For further inquiries or to schedule a viewing, please contact Brenden Purcell at 0413 630 226 or Josh Cameron-Lee at 0415 232 680.
- Land is 3,063 m²