An exceptionally rare opportunity, set on over 4.5 acres (1.67 hectares) of private bushland within one of Lawson’s most sought after streets. This block is positioned conveniently close to local amenities being only 1.5kms (approx.) from Lawson Town Centre, the public school and train station. For those seeking a tree-change, this block offers a serene mountain lifestyle opportunity.
Whether you’re looking to build a family home or to secure an investment for the future, this is one that holds great potential. It may well be the perfect chance to fulfil a long-held dream to design and build the ultimate residence in the stunning Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park.
Summary of Features:
– Being sold as land only but with dual level hut offering basic accommodation
– DA Approval for a substantial residence, commencement with a pad levelled
– 18,700sqm bush block, 2.4km 4 min drive to Lawson train station & shops
– Affordable entry level, scope to design and build in peaceful environment
– Screened from neighbouring properties offering a secluded retreat option
– Easy access to notable bush walks and the fabulous olympic-size Lawson pool
- 1 bath
- Land is 18,700 m²