Offering a unique blank canvas, this is a rare and exciting building block on which to create a contemporary mountain home within easy walking distance of the boutique village of Leura. Architect designed plans, subject to council approval, for a 3 bedroom dual level home with study and seperate granny flat have already been drawn up and Concept Drawings provided here are as an example only.
The World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park is a undeniable drawcard and this block is situated within an easy drive of its most iconic lookouts and bush walking trails. This is a fabulous opportunity to create a unique home in a bush setting with sublime, uninterrupted views over the tree canopy towards the escarpment. Being only a 2 minute walk to Leura Train Station with direct access to Sydney, allows for an attractively flexible city-mountain lifestyle.
Summary of Features:
– Conveniently located 100 metres from the centre of the village of Leura
– Architect designed plans for 3 bed dual level home with study & sep. granny flat
– Opportunity to create a unique residence with uninterrupted escarpment views
– Driveway access granted from Wascoe St as an easement on title
– Clearing of vegetation on adjacent lots granted as an easement on title
– Pre-DA advice letter / bushfire assessment & Survey info available on request
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – email@example.com / 0433 846 786
- Land is 1,783 m²