Situated on the Grose Valley side of Henderson Road and surrounded by established homes, this large parcel of land potentially offers outstanding valley views with a northerly aspect.
Sitting next door to the fabulous ‘Bird House’, which gives exciting inspiration for what can be achieved on a block with this aspect and gradient, you are invited to bring your architect and begin imaging what could be created with this outstanding bush backdrop.
Only a short walk or few minutes drive to the train station, cafes, boutique shops and local private and public schools, this is indeed an exciting opportunity waiting to be embraced by someone who is up for the challenge and has a ‘never say never’ attitude.
Summary of Features:
– Double frontage block surrounded by established quality family homes
– All services available from street; blank canvas awaiting architectural design
– Approximately 1.17hectares sloping down to provide enviable Grose Valley views
– Unique land opportunity on which to build an equally unique retreat with views
– Close to local bush tracks & iconic Blue Mountains lookouts and waterfalls
– Pleasant stroll to village shops, cafes; easy access to schools & public transport
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- Land is 1.17 hectare