Measuring approximately 1,392 square metres, elevated and gently sloping block of land is situated on the high side of the street. It can accommodate a myriad of floor plans and designs and offers uninterrupted views of the valley opposite. Situated within close proximity to the local public school, Leura Mall and public transport, it offers a lifestyle of undeniable convenience.
With an 18.29 metre wide frontage and 76.2 metre depth, all utility services are available (STCA), as this vacant block is surrounded by other well established and salubrious properties.
The existing driveway provides access to the rear of the block and it is only a short 1.1km walk to Leura train station, boutique shops and a choice of popular cafes and restaurants. This block presents a favourable opportunity to create a home that is individually perfect just for you.
Summary of Features:
– Vacant land 1,392 square metres, elevated and gently sloping block
– With an 18.29 metre wide frontage and 76.2 metre depth; all utilities available
– Situated on high side of street; offers uninterrupted views of the valley opposite
– Accommodate a myriad of floor plans and designs; favourable opportunity
– Existing driveway provides access to the rear of the block
– 1.1km walk to Leura train station, boutique shops and choice of popular cafes
Please contact Brenden Purcell on 0413 630 226 or Josh Cameron-Lee on 0415 232 680 to talk in further depth.
Our recommended loan broker: Hello Funding – Rebecca Rositano – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0433 846 786
- Land is 1,392 m²